- All materials, information, software, products and services (also referred to as "Content"), included in or available through https://games.getpcapps.com (also referred to as "Site") are provided on an "as is" basis. The Content is provided without warranties of any kind.
- By using the Content of the Site, you explicitly agree to these terms and conditions. We do not warrant that the Content on this Site is accurate, reliable or correct; that this Site will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the Content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this Site is solely at your own risk. Any Content viewed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this Site is done solely at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage, including without limitation personal injury or distress, damage to your computer system, or loss of data, that results from the viewing or download of any Content. The owner can not be held responsible for any problems occuring by using or not using the Site and its Content in any way.
- Links, advertisements and third party sites
- This Site provides advertisements and links to other third party websites over which we have no control. We can not be held responsible for those advertisements and websites or any of its Content. You acknowledge that you view and access these advertisements and websites entirely at your own risk.
- Content of the owner of GAMEFREE
- The site GAMEFREE may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed, in whole or partly, for any purpose other than individual viewing of this content, without the express prior written consent of the owner. Any modification, decompilation or reverse-engeneering of the owners copyrighted content for any purpose is prohibited.
- Content of Third Parties
- Games and other content on the site which is not made and copyrighted by the owner of this site, is either licensed or used with permission and protected by international copyright. These games are intellectual property and/or copyright and/or trademark by their respective owners and/or authors.If you are the developer/owner/copyright holder of a game and you wish to have it removed by the owner of this site, please email us by contact form.
- Automatically logged information (server logs), cookies, Flash shared objects
Like most servers, our servers automatically record the page requests made when users visit our Site. These "server logs" typically include your web request (the requested content), IP address, browser type, browser language and the date and time of your request. We use this information to help diagnose problems, to analyze statistics of our Site, and to allow us to improve the overall user-experience. No personal information (like your name, email or phone number) is being gathered with server logs. We do not transfer these data to third parties as long as it is not required by law.
By using this Site, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Flash shared objects:
Most games on this Site are based on Flash technology (Flash Games). Flash Games may collect data in "shared objects" which are textfiles stored on your computer. We have no control over what data Flash Games of third parties may collect. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties Flash Games.
- Use of Facebook and Google Social Plugins
The responsible entity uses social plugins ("plugins") of the social networks Facebook and Google on its website from facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, United States ("Facebook") and google.com, which is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, 94043, United States ("Google+1"). The plugins are marked with their logos: Facebook and Google+1. If the customer visits a web page on GAMEFREE, which contains such a plugin, the browser builds up a direct link to the Facebook or Google servers. The contents of the plugin is from Facebook and Google directly to the browser of the customer and integrated into this website.
By integrating these plugins Facebook and Google receive information that the customer has visited this website GAMEFREE. If the customer is logged into Facebook or Google, these companies can assign the visit of the website to his or her Facebook/Google account. When the customer interacts with the plugins, for example, the "Like" button, "+1 Button" or add a comment, the corresponding information from the client's browser is sent directly to Facebook or Google and stored there. Purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data through Facebook or Google are related to the settings of the customer to protect his privacy, refer to the privacy policies of Facebook or Google.
- Third Party Advertising
Delivered by Google, Inc., may make use of one or more "DoubleClick DART Cookies".
DART cookies store and collect data on your computer about your browsing activity. Google may use this data to show advertisements on this Site based on your browsing activity.
- Contact via email
When you contact us via email, by using a contact form, you are providing us with personal information such as your name and email address. Such information is used only for the purpose of assisting you with, and validating your inquiry, request or submission. We respect the privacy concerns of visitors to https://games.getpcapps.com .
We do not sell or disclose your email address or any other personal information about you.
- We may present internal links (i.e. links to our own pages) or external links (i.e. links to other websites) in a format that allows us to track statistics like the number of clicks a link gets. These statistics will only be used to help us improve the site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of websites that are being linked to from our Site or newsletters.
- We protect personal information against such risks as loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, modification or destruction, through appropriate security measures.